In Arabic, Jannat means “Heaven” & Firdaus means garden. It is truly the fragrance of garden in heaven. It fresh, mild and citrussy. This is a very popular attar in India.
₹45.00 – ₹85.00 inc of GST
CiIn Arabic, Jannat means “Heaven” & Firdaus means garden. It is truly the fragrance of garden in heaven. It fresh, mild and citrussy. This is a very popular attar in India.
Fresh, Mild & Citrusy
– Natural Extracts, Essential Oil & Fragrance;
– Non Alcoholic
– Pthalate & Paraben Free
Do you want to Buy our products in bulk & set up a Profitable Business?
Fill the Form below or share your order requirements in whatsapp us at 91-9790995466
SAFE USE - Things to Remember
At Cunega for over 70 years, we have always emphasized on adhering to safe use of Cosmetics & Perfumes. We are happy to provide GC certificates for Essential Oils to prove Authenticity and follow IFRA regulations while in Perfumery. Here are best practices for you to follow
- Patch Test: Whether you want to apply Perfume/Cosmetics on your skin, always apply a small amount on your forearms and check for indications of sensitivity 24 to 48 hours after application.
- Essential Oil Safety: Whenever you use Essential Oils on the skin, dilute it to a final concentration of 1 to 2 %.
- Phototoxicty: Many Citrus oils are Phototoxic, meaning, when you apply & expose yourself to skin, they can react with your skin & may result in pigmentation, darkening or skin damage. So whenever you use lotions or creams with Citrus Oils, please do a patch prior to use.
- Once a product is opened, close lid tightly after each use to retain the aroma.
- Store products in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight & moisture.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your physician for use during pregnancy.
Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.
There are no reviews yet.