Showing 1–8 of 15 results
Dasangam Pure Original Dhoop Powder (reminds you of temple)-100ginc of GSTAdd to cart
Perfumes, Certified Essential Oils, Aromatic Powders & more...
I first ordered Sandalwood powder from Cunega.com & man it was very good. As they cater to both Retail & Bulk requirements, now I have started buying in bulk and have established my own brand.
Their Essential Oils are authentic & Pure. They have GC MS certificates and clearly mention if an essential oil is reconstituted (RCO)
My grandfather was a big fan of Cunega Perfumes in the 1960`s. I regularly buy & use Cunega Perfumes attars for Puja purpose. I really love their Sampangi, Marikolundu & Javadhu.
SAFE USE - Things to Remember
At Cunega for over 70 years, we have always emphasized on adhering to safe use of Cosmetics & Perfumes. We are happy to provide GC certificates for Essential Oils to prove Authenticity and follow IFRA regulations while in Perfumery. Here are best practices for you to follow
- Patch Test: Whether you want to apply Perfume/Cosmetics on your skin, always apply a small amount on your forearms and check for indications of sensitivity 24 to 48 hours after application.
- Essential Oil Safety: Whenever you use Essential Oils on the skin, dilute it to a final concentration of 1 to 2 %.
- Phototoxicty: Many Citrus oils are Phototoxic, meaning, when you apply & expose yourself to skin, they can react with your skin & may result in pigmentation, darkening or skin damage. So whenever you use lotions or creams with Citrus Oils, please do a patch prior to use.
- Once a product is opened, close lid tightly after each use to retain the aroma.
- Store products in cool a dry place away from direct sunlight & moisture.
- Keep away from children.
- Consult your physician for use during pregnancy.
Avoid contact with eye. If contact occurs, rinse immediately with water.